I.C.E. caters for students from 6 years of age up to adults, delivering an excellent standard of English language teaching, and employing the best teachers in their field. We adopt a holistic approach to teaching and learning, promoting values of respect for all, accompanied by a sense of responsibility. There is a good discipline and a strong student-staff relationship which encourages an atmosphere of mutual learning within the Centre.
We represent a great opportunity for an experienced current teacher or a well-qualified entrant into the profession.
The Centre is seeking to appoint an inspiring, talented and ambitious English Teacher who believes that ‘every learner matters’, who will be responsible for planning, teaching, and assessing a full range of English classes of all levels in order to secure excellent outcomes for all students.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a fluent English speaker
- be a committed team player
- be an excellent role model to help students meet their own aspirations
- Must speak English at Upper-Intermediate, Advanced levels
- Must hold a minimum of bachelor degree
- Candidate must be excellent in communication skills
- Candidate must have good working knowledge of IT
- Plan and deliver effective lessons, differentiating and catering for all learning styles.
- Facilitate in all academic activities.
- Monitor and maintain student morale and motivation.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a very friendly and established team.